Cary Presbyterian Preschool
2015-2016 Registration Information
614 Griffis Street
Cary, NC 27511
Angie H. Keith, Director
We have openings in our 5 day 4's and our 4 day 4's classes for the 2014-15
school year. Children should be 4 by August 31, 2014. Please contact the
preschool office for additional information about these openings.
Registration for the 2015-2016 school year will begin in January.
Registration forms and fees can be dropped off by 5:00 pm on or before the day
they are due in the church office. The schedule for applications is as follows:
- January 21 – Currently enrolled students applications due
- January 22 – Siblings of currently enrolled students and
Members of Cary Presbyterian Church applications due
- January 23 – Alumni applications due
- January 26 – Open Registration begins
Applications are available upon completing a tour of the facility. In the
event that more applications are received than available seats in the program,
we will draw lottery-style for seats and waiting list positions. You will be
notified promptly confirming your registration status.
Community Registration and Tour Schedule
- There will be open registration for the community based on availability
after our in-house registration.
- We would like our families to know about our program before enrolling, so
we require a short tour. You will see the facilities, hear about our
curriculum and teaching approach, and have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Applications: Applications will be available at the end of the
tour. Places are filled on a first come basis.
- Registration Fee: A registration fee of $100 ($90 for second child)
is due with the application.
- Wait List: A wait list will be kept for classes as they become
full. We encourage adding yourself to our wait list because there are frequent
changes in enrollment between January and the start of school in September. We
will call those on the waiting list first.
- We do not charge a fee to be placed on a waiting list.
- Tour Schedule: Tours are available daily by appointment.
- Join us on January 8th at 6:30 pm for our evening information session.
Staff members at each age level will be available to answer questions.
- Please call the preschool office at 919-469-2229 to schedule a tour.
Monthly tuition rates for the 2014-2015 school year will be as follows:
T/Th 2’s: $145
2 Day 3’s: $150
3 Day 3’s: $185
4 Day 4’s: $225
5 Day 4’s: $255
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $100 ($90 for second child), due with your application.